- AIAC: Student Voice on Course Curriculum has gone out. AIAC sent out a memo to Dean Hutchings, Associate Dean Stolp, and the graduate advisors with feedback and recommendations concerning course design, curriculum, and desired future courses.
- Finance: Budgets are done for student organizations. Also, t-shirt designs are going to be solicited from the LBJ Community.
- OPD: Alumni Dinners are upon us and are starting; Business cards and professional photos are coming up soon.
- Student Life: Grad School Field day is coming up at the end of the month, October 28th.
- Community Outreach: The NASPPA Conference is next week and volunteers are set and ready.
“The core values of The University of Texas at Austin are learning, discovery, freedom, leadership, individual opportunity and responsibility. Each member of the university is expected to uphold these values through integrity, honesty, trust, fairness and respect toward peers and community.”In an effort for people to follow more closely this honor code, a revision of the honor code is being proposed. Drafted by a committee dedicated creating an honor code that reflects the behavior we want to see, the proposed revisions are as follows:
- As a student of The University of Texas at Austin, I shall uphold the core values of the university and foster a culture of academic integrity."
- "As a student of The University of Texas at Austin, I shall uphold the core values of the university and shall not participate in academic dishonesty.”
- As a student of The University of Texas at Austin, I shall abide by the core values of the university and uphold academic integrity."